» indexaboutlinks
Saturday 9 February 2013, 20:51 (comment)

So I started this day waking up at 12:30 pm. I pulled through a 5 hour shift from American Eagle yesterday... It was hard as hell to be honest.

Today however, was fun and care-free!





It was very chilly but it didn't deter our adventurous mood. We walked to the end of this bridge. The sights were awesome! There is just something about enjoying a peaceful walk with the people you like. It was calming and it seemed like it was removing the stress of your life!

Here are just a couple of pictures I took from that trip! (I took Photography class so I hope these are okay)


I love this one so much! (Below)



And of course, a bunch of tumblr URLs were found in that place. No surprise there.



I made my dad take this photo (below) because I really wanted a picture with my grad sweater! It's class of 2013 bitches!!





And here's my face :)






Labels: ,



« previous
next »