» indexaboutlinks
Wednesday 6 February 2013, 21:56 (comment)

So today was a bad day. I just perfect in my first Biology 12 quiz but the report cards came. I got high marks in Math and Sciences but then my English mark dampened my day. I got 79%. 79%. 7. 9. %.

Camille does not get 79%--well except when I was in grade 8; I was just trying to be comfortable to the new educational system here and all the classes were too advanced for me, but I was able to pull through. I just thought that by being able to write about what I feel about this situation will lessen my stress.

First of all, I feel like I'm going to die. I am panicking inside, like seriously panicking. Series of 'what ifs' plague my mind. What if I don't get into the university I desire to be in? What if I don't get accepted to any of the universities I applied to? Regrets are the worst thoughts that can possible fill your head; it's not healthy because it fills your mind and corrupts it.

Although I feel kind of relieved that my other academic marks are really high. In all, I have 90% average even if I have that one low (mid?) B in my transcript. In my transcript, there are only 2 B's and hopefully I still will get accepted to at least one university so that I can go somewhere somehow.

Well, I kind of feel better now. I just need to take a bath to get rid of these thoughts and just relax.

Labels:



« previous
next »