» indexaboutlinks
Tuesday 5 February 2013, 22:25 (comment)


I have a thing for side-views. 


Today is really fun. I finally got the spare block that I have been stressing about. That spare block is very substantial to me because I have so many courses that I am currently taking at the moment and it's my senior year! I want to enjoy my last year of high school and not be swamped by heavy workload from my academic courses. Thank God that I was able to get this spare block. Although I don't use it properly that much!

I also tried baking Egg Pie (Filipino Version) but that didn't work out well. There was a weird liquid inside of it, and I don't really want to poison my family. Lesson learned, I will have to buy that evaporated milk next time I'm planning to make it again!

I also feel awkward this one hallway where most of the filipinos from my school hang out. I don't like their group; They drink, and skip a lot. I'm not that type of person; however, I talk to one of them though. The girl seems nice enough. But I saw her photos on facebook, and she looks really really slutty! 

Okay, this is it for today! Peace out!


Labels: ,



« previous
next »